The efficient image interpolation algorithms allow the video to be streamed at low resolution for full screen playback without significant loss of image quality.
What does I2A stand for?
I2A stands for Image Interpolation Algorithm
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of I2A in our Acronym Attic
- I1-Imidazoline Receptor
- Image Intensification
- Imperfect 2 (diamonds)
- Intelligent2 Inc.
- Interface, Incorporated
- Internet 2
- Iodine gas
- Ion Implantation
- Internet2 Distributed Storage Infrastructure
- Intelligent Input/Output
- Infrastructure for Identification, Authentication, and Authorization
- Installation Information Assurance Architecture (DITSCAP, NAICAP)
- Information Infrastructure Assistance Team
- Idea to Business
- Intelligence to Business
- I2-Imidazoline Binding Site
- Intelligent Interface Controller
- Inter-Integrated Circuit
- Interface to Communicate
- Invoice to Cash (financial management)