4 nM, respectively), moderate affinity for dopamine D4, serotonin 5-HT2C and 5-HT7, alpha1-adrenergic and histamine H1 receptors (Ki values of 44, 15, 39, 57, and 61 nM, respectively), and moderate affinity for the serotonin reuptake site (Ki=98 nM).
What does H1R stand for?
H1R stands for Histamine H1 Receptor (biology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- (not an acronym; Canadian Postal Code for Santa Claus)
- First Half (financial or calendar year)
- Halo 1 (game)
- Heading Size 1 (HTML)
- First Half of Fiscal Year
- Human Adenovirus Type 12 (microbiology)
- H1 (Histamine-1) Receptor Antagonist
- Histone H1 kinase (biology)
- Hemagglutinin Type 1 and Neuraminidase Type 1 (influenza strain; aka swine flu)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The preclinical data found that lurasidone binds weakly to histamine H1 receptors, which have been implicated in weight gain and sedation, to the 5HT2C receptor, which has also been implicated in weight gain, and to muscarinic receptors, which might be involved in some of the cognitive effects associated with antipsychotics, said Dr.
About bepotastine besilate Bepotastine besilate is a non-sedating, highly selective antagonist of the histamine H1 receptor.
5% is a histamine H1 receptor antagonist indicated for the treatment of itching associated with signs and symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis.