10) MIL-STD 2169B, High Altitude Electromagnetic Pulse (HEMP) Environment, December 1993.
What does HAEMP stand for?
HAEMP stands for High Altitude Electromagnetic Pulse
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HAEMP in our Acronym Attic
- Hanford Area Economic Investment Fund (Kennewick, WA)
- Hanford Area Economic Investment Fund Committee (Kennewick, WA)
- Hala Enterprises (Pakistan)
- Hepatic Artery Embolization/Ligation
- Honor Association of Exceptional Learning (Tennessee Tech University)
- Housing Association of East London (South Africa)
- Hawthorn-Auckland English Language Centre
- Herpes-Associated Erythema Multiforme
- House Arrest with Electronic Monitoring
- Human Acute Encephalomyelitis Virus (immunology)
- Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency (Brigham and Women's Hospital/ Massachusetts General Hospital )
- High Altitude Exo-Atmospheric Nuclear Survivability
- Hawaii Association of Environmental Professionals
- Historic American Engineering Record
- Haitian Association of Engineers and Scientists
- Have an Exit Strategy (fire safety)
- Health at Every Size
- High Altitude Effects Simulation
- High Altitude ELINT System
- Hydroxy-Äthyl-Stärke (anaesthesia, German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other options include a High Altitude Electromagnetic Pulse mitigation capability, simultaneous polarization operation at Ka-band, an L-band matrix switch, radome and deicer.
These requirements include noise and infrared suppression systems, survivability in Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical contaminated environments, withstanding high altitude electromagnetic pulses associated with nuclear weapons, and electromagnetic susceptibility/interference.