The following text was taken from the executive summary explaining the Greater Austin Area Telecommunications Network (GAATN).
What does GAATN stand for?
GAATN stands for Greater Austin Area Telecommunications Network (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GAATN in our Acronym Attic
- Generally Accepted Auditing Standard
- Guandong Academy of Agricultural Sciences (China)
- Guyot Adrien & Arnold Song (band)
- Greater Akron Amateur Soccer Association
- Gallium Aluminum Arsenide Semiconductor Diode
- Gallium Arsenide Field Effect Transistor
- Guardianship and Administration Tribunal (Queensland, Australia)
- General Aviation and Air Taxi Activity (FAA survey)
- Global Alliance on Accessible Technologies and Environments
- General Alcoholics Anonymous Tools of Recovery (Alcoholics Anonymous guidelines)
- Gander Automated Air Traffic System
- Gemini Atlas/Agena Target Vehicle
- Global Alliance Against Traffic in Women
- Goals Against Average (ice hockey statistic)
- General Aviation Airports Working Group (US FEMA)
- Generations Accepting All Youth
- Geriatrische Afdeling Algemeen Ziekenhuis (Dutch: General Hospital Geriatric Department)
- Grupo Ayuda Animal Zaragoza (Spanish: Zaragoza Animal Aid Group; Zaragoza, Spain)
- Gabon (ISO Country code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All AISD sites are connected by a fiber optic cabling plant provided by the Greater Austin Area Telecommunications Network (GAATN) consortium (http://www.
SDC), a provider of real-time multimedia communications solutions for the desktop, today announced its alliance with Austin Community College (ACC) for the deployment of a LAN-based network on the Greater Austin Area Telecommunications Network (GAATN).