Mazda also captured manufacturers' championships in both Grand Am GT and World Challenge Touring Car.
What does GAGT stand for?
GAGT stands for Grand Am GT (Pontiac)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
- Guangzhou Asian Games Organizing Committee (China)
- Generalized Antisymmetrized Geminal Power
- Grant Assistance for Grassroots Projects (Japan)
- Greyhound Adoption of Greater Rochester (Farmington, NY)
- Generic Adventure Game System
- Girls Against Girls Smoking
- Google Advanced Groups Search
- Graduate Association of Geography Students (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; Chapel Hill, NC)
- Groups Against Garbage Stations (Brooklyn, NY)
- Guildford Area Gay Society (Guildford, Surrey, England, UK)
- Gemmological Association and Gem Testing Laboratory (UK)
- God Almighty's Grand Unified Theorem
- Gay Alliance of the Genesee Valley (Rochester, NY)
- Gods Army Guild Warriors (video game)
- Gas Air Heater
- Genetically Altered Human (science fiction)
- Georgia Association of Historians
- Gibson Area Hospital (Gibson City, IL)
- Golden Alpine Holiday (resort; British Columbia, Canada)
- Grand Alumni Homecoming (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edinburgh-born Robin narrowly missed out on the Grand Am GT "crown" two years ago, but is relishing the challenge of making his debut with the Stevenson team at Daytona as well as driving something other than a Porsche for the first time since 2005.
Having the reigning Atlantic championship team and its driver John Edwards, along with the Champion from the Star Mazda series, Adam Christodoulou, join us in the battle for the 2010 Grand Am GT manufacturers championship, is for sure a "best case scenario".
The Scotsman's second Rolex Grand Am GT category win of the season with co-driver Wolf Henzler puts hime just 10 points behind in the championship standings.
Leading the charge is the SpeedSource team, qualifying their brand-new Mazda RX-8 in fourth place of 39 qualifiers in the Grand Am GT class on the famed high-banks of Daytona International Speedway.
Set to make its competition debut during the 2006 Grand Am season, the Grand Am GT RX-8 is based on a tube-frame chassis jointly developed by SpeedSource and Riley Technologies, and powered by Mazda's three-rotor 20B rotary engine.
Pontiac will award the male and female winners of the Marathon a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am GT.
As the Official Vehicle of the Marathon, Pontiac will be responsible for leading 30,000 runners through the five boroughs of New York City, and will award the male and female winners of the Marathon a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am GT.