Such studies have linked many genes to diseases, but these links were often weak and not clear-cut, possibly because individual genes often do not act alone.
What does G2D stand for?
G2D stands for Genes to Diseases
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Government to Business
- Groom to Be
- Genes to Cognition (neuroscience research program)
- Goal-to-Crypto (cryptographic protocols)
- Government to Citizen
- Government to Community (India)
- Government to Consumer
- Grassroots to Champions (skating)
- Gateway to Cultural Collaboration
- Glad to See You
Samples in periodicals archive:
In her article, Regina (herself a trained statistician) explores a relatively new approach that attempts to rectify some of the problems with previous studies linking genes to diseases.