The Avenger, which cost the military 15 million dollars, is the latest version of the Predator drones made by General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
What does GA-ASI stand for?
GA-ASI stands for General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GA-ASI in our Acronym Attic
- Guest Advisor
- Guichet Automatique
- Gund Arena (Cleveland)
- Guy of Auvergne (DeMolay)
- Gypsum Association (Evanston, Illinois)
- Gyro Assembly
- Tabun (nerve agent)
- Go Ahead or Stop Keying (TTY-TTD communications)
- Ground Acquisition and Command Station (space travel)
- Glutaric Aciduria type I
- Genetic Algorithm - Radial-Basis Function
- Greater Austin-San Antonio Corridor Council (trade route; Texas)
- Gaussian Approximation Tangential-Sphere Bound
- General Aviation/Fixed-Base Operations
- Genetic Algorithm/Multi-Stage Detector
- Asialo-GM1 (Monosialotetrahexosylganglioside; genetics)
- Genetic Algorithm 1
- Glutaric Aciduria Type 1
- Glycan of Asialoganglioside
Samples in periodicals archive:
The original ground control station for the Predator was designed about 15 years ago, says Chris Ames, director of business development at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
The Altair, built and operated by General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
The featured companies are: -- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc (GA-ASI).
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Initial testing on an advanced cockpit ground control station for unmanned aerial vehicles was recently completed by General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
General Atomics inks Canada deal General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
Elbit Systems - Singapore Technologies Aerospace - AAI Corporation - Boeing Military Aircraft - General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
Army Corps of Engineers, Australian Defence Force (ADF), Command of Polish Navy, Air Force Institute of Technology, Lockheed Martin Information Technology, Halliburton Energy Services, KBR, General Dynamics Information Technology, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.