FURTHER TALES OF THE CITY is based on the third novel in Maupin's classic saga of San Francisco Life set in the 1980s and featuring several homosexual and lesbian characters.
What does FTOTC stand for?
FTOTC stands for Further Tales Of The City (Armistead Maupin)
This definition appears very rarely
- Faith Tabernacle of Peace (Camarillo, CA)
- Femtosecond Time-Resolved Optical Polarigraphy (Imaging a laser beam using a pump-probe setup to detect induced birefringence)
- First Time Offender Program
- Fundamental Theorem of Poker
- Fellow of the Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs
- Full Tilt Online Poker Series (online game)
- Failure To Obtain Rating
- Flight Technical Order Review Board
- File Transfer OSI (Open Systems Interconnection) Support
- Flight Termination Ordnance System
- Fire Control Technician of the Watch (US Navy submarine watchstation)
- First-Time Offender Waiver (Washington)
- From the Other Window (blog)
- For Those of You Who Don't Know
- Facility Training Program
- Failure To Pay (court ordered fines)
- Failure to Progress (obstetrics, labor)
- Fakultas Teknologi Pertanian (Indonesian: Faculty of Agricultural Technology)
- Family Transition Place (Ontario, Canada)
- Fast Track Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
com) is the critically acclaimed bestselling author whose works include the six-books series collectively titled "Tales of the City," (Tales of the City, More Tales of the City, Further Tales of the City, Babycakes, Significant Others, and Sure of You), Maybe the Moon, The Night Listener, and now, Michael Tolliver Lives.
An oral history of Armistead Maupin's Tales of the City, which marks its 25th anniversary with this month's debut of the Further Tales of the City miniseries Further Tales of the City--the third miniseries based on Armistead Maupin's Tales novels--begins its four-week run May 6 on Showtime, just in time to mark a quarter century since the stories first appeared as a serial in the San Francisco Chronicle.
He's at a mansion in Montreal, on the set of Showtime's Further Tales of the City, the latest chapter in Armistead Maupin's landmark book-cum-TV series.
JUST WHEN WE'D GIVEN UP HOPE of seeing Mouse, Mary Ann, and the other residents of 28 Barbary Lane again, Further Tales of the City is set to go into production as a four-hour movie primed for an early 2001 television airdate.
Armistead Maupin It's been another uphill climb, but we're ready to roll with Further Tales of the City," says novelist Armistead Maupin.
95) 5 Further Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin (HarperPerennial, $13) Women's titles 1 Hen's Teeth by Manda Scott (Bantam, $5.