Once again, the future of the human race is in the hands of the Extraterrestrial Combat Unit (X-COM) which must fight the aliens on their own turf: deep space.
What does X-COM stand for?
X-COM stands for Extraterrestrial Combat Unit (game)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Experiment and Development Flotilla (landing craft; US Navy)
- Statistical Exchange Method
- X(Alpha)-Multiple Scattering
- X(Alpha) Scattered-Wave Method
- Intermittent Exotropia at Distance (walleye; ophthalmology)
- Intermittent Exotropia at Near (walleye; ophthalmology)
- Xanthine Plus Xanthine Oxidase
- XML Active Content Technologies Council
- X-Linked Adrenoleukodystrophy (disease)
- Microsoft console game system
- Experimental-Crew Return Vehicle (X-38 International Space Station Lifeboat; aka CRV, XCRV, X-38)
- X-Entertainment (website)
- eXperimental û Fire Integration Support Team
- Cross-correlation Frequency Resolved Optical Gating
- eXempt from the General Declassification Schedule
- Xbar Generator
- Time crisis planning sequence is initiated by a Warning Order (precedes N-hour)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once again, the future of humanity is in the hands of the Extraterrestrial Combat Unit (X-COM), which must fight the aliens on their own turf: deep space.