com ), a global diversified communications and document services provider, today announced that its Financial Document Services (FDS) business was the first major filing agent to convert its EDGAR filings to the new Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Web-based filing system which uses the Extensible Forms Description Language (XFDL) format.
What does XFDL stand for?
XFDL stands for Extensible Forms Description Language
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of XFDL in our Acronym Attic
- Expanded Fire Control Computer
- XForms Common Environment (*nix window manager)
- Xforms Cool Environment (Unix Window manager)
- External Function
- Xceed Financial Credit Union (Segundo, CA)
- Xerox Federal Credit Union
- Examination for Discovery (law)
- Stratford, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Xenopus Fork Head Domain (genes)
- XML Forms Data Format (XML-based file format)
- XML (eXtensible Markup Language) Formatted Data Unit
- XML Formatted Data Unit
- Parent, Quebec, Canada - Parent / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xtra Fuel Economy (General Motors)
- European X-Ray Laser Project
- X-ray Free Electron Laser
- Perce, Quebec, Canada - Perce / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xspedius Fiber Group (telecommunications company)
- Xtreme Fight Gaming
Samples in periodicals archive:
The release completes the latest version of the company's InternetForms System, a suite based on the extensible forms description language (XFDL) protocol.
A co-founder of PureEdge, Manning is a key architect of Extensible Forms Description Language (XFDL), the world's first open protocol for secure legally-binding XML documents, and is frequently sought as an e-commerce expert for leading industry publications, standards bodies, and conferences.
Com co-authored, with Tim Bray, co-editor of the XML specification, Extensible Forms Description Language (XFDL), the first XML syntax for legally-binding Internet Forms.
InternetForms are based on Extensible Forms Description Language (XFDL), the world's first open XML protocecognized leader in providing security solutionsy to bring security and reliability to their e-erface for creating InternetForms and InternetFaging systems, legacy access, Palm PCs, workflow and document management systems, and custom Java and C/C++ routines.
1 Gold, the first software to fully support Extensible Forms Description Language (XFDL).