Louis Liang and William Ryan as Directors and Executive Vice Presidents in charge of Strategic Business and Operations, respectively, but has also retained an operations manager, an electronic new product development specialist and a research chemist with a doctorate in organic chemistry.
What does E-NPD stand for?
E-NPD stands for Electronic New Product Development
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- E-Mail Preference Service
- Extremity Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- En-Route Minimum Safe Altitude Warning (also abbreviated EMSAW)
- Enhanced Mobile Switching Center
- Electronic Medicare Summary Notice
- embedded multimedia terminal adapter
- Enhanced Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Direct Test
- External Network-to-Network Interface
- External-Node-to-Node Interface (IEEE)
- Endothelial Isoform of Nitric Oxide Synthase
- European Operational Concept Validation Methodology (Air Traffic Management)
- Electronically OK
- Environmentally, Ecologically OK (website)
- Enterprise Object-Oriented Fourth-Generation Language
- Enhanced Observed Time Difference (enhanced mothodology for detecting location of a transmitter, e.g. cell phone)
- Enzyme-Acyl Phosphate (biochemistry)
- European Prototype-Like (virus variant)