What does D. Tax stand for?
D. Tax stands for Doctor of Taxation (graduate degree)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Derated Takeoff Engine Fan Speed
- Digital through the Lens (also seen as DTTL; Nikon cameras)
- Dynamic Volt-Amperes Reactive
- Differential Voltage-Controlled Oscillator
- Digital Video Home System
- D-Von Dudley (pro wrestler)
- Durnin-Womersley Equation (fat mass calculation)
- Defense-Wide Intelligence Plan
- Dynamic Wavelength Routed Optical Network
- Durchgangszug (German no-stop-train)