The all-digital combination eliminates the audio degradation resulting from digital-to-analog conversions and saves businesses money because no additional equipment is required to switch calls from digital to analog formats.
What does D2A stand for?
D2A stands for Digital to Analog (television signal conversion)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of D2A in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Domain
- Doom 2
- Dopamine Type 2 (neurotransmitter; also seen as D-2)
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Duran Duran (band)
- 20-Sided Die (gaming)
- The Doors of the 21st Century (band)
- Fairchild Dornier Do 228 (airliner)
- Day 24 of Incubation (research embryos)
- 28th Day (clinical trials)
- Differential Amplitude and Phase-Shift Keying with 2 Concentric Rings and 8 Signal Points
- Dealer to Builder (AVAD; Van Nuys, CA)
- Designed to Build (architecture firm; Fayetteville, NC)
- Document to Business (document management software; Business Document)
- Domestic Digital Bus (home automation standard)
- Door-to-Balloon (coronary intervention measure)
- Download-to-Burn (Digital Versatile Disc movie service)
- Die Dimension Ball Grid Array
- Data Distribution Cassette
- Database to Code (computer programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We know that Congress desires an inexpensive digital-to-analog converter box in order to ensure consumers are not disenfranchised when analog broadcasts cease, and we believe there will be a market for a variety of digital to analog conversion products.
These devices are the newest members of Analog Devices' industry-leading TxDAC+(R) portfolio of digital to analog converters specifically optimized for the transmit signal path of communication systems.
Traditional audio designs require multiple ICs to handle individual functions, such as the digital interface, tone control, equalization (EQ) and digital to analog conversion.
It delivers high quality analog to digital and digital to analog video/audio content conversion in real time, without dropping any frames.
Nasdaq:CRUS), the market share leader in audio ICs worldwide, today announced that it shipped more than 50 million Crystal(R) CS433x digital to analog converters (DACs) since their introduction two years ago.
The VideoConnect service also offers several unique options such as Absolute Connect(SM) which provides customers three types of conversion: - codec (allows multi-vendor interoperability) - format (allows analog to digital, digital to analog, 45 Mbps to 270 Mbps and 270 Mbps to 45 Mbps transmission and/or reception), and - standards (supports technical specifications used in multiple countries) (a) GTE's customer-controlled switching capabilities are subject to regulatory approval, and must be tariffed.
Thanks to Divio, for the first time in the DV industry, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) have an effective way to convert analog to digital and digital to analog content, creating the complete consumer DV appliance.