What does D-ATM stand for?
D-ATM stands for Digital Access to Medication (database)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of D-ATM in our Acronym Attic
- Donor-to-Acceptor (molecular physiology)
- Administrative Assistant to DCO
- Dual-Automatic Continuous Air Monitoring System
- Aide to the DCO
- Difficulty in Activities of Daily Living
- Dutch Version of the Arthritis Impact Measurement Scales 2
- Digital Advanced Mobile Phone System (also seen as DAMPS)
- Digital Air Traffic Information Service (FAA)
- Digital Automated Terminal Information Service
- Davis-Bacon Act of 1931
- Dynamic Blocking Island Routing and Wavelength Assignment
- Diagonal Bell Laboratories Layered Space-Time Architecture
- Discrete-Time Batch Markovian Arrival Process
- Drosophila Basigin
- Desktop Bus (inter-process communication)
- Digital Capacitance Diaphragm Gauge
- Deployment Cell (US DoD)
- Double Excitations In Configuration Interaction