SRI's System Serves as Nerve Center A mobile command and After Action Review (AAR) trailer from SRI's Deployable Force-on-Force Instrumented Range System (DFIRST) served as the "nerve center" for XCTC.
What does D-FIRST stand for?
D-FIRST stands for Deployable Force-on-force Instrumented Range System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Day of Days (Band of Brothers)
- Disembarkation Day
- unnamed day on which operations commence or are scheduled to commence (US DoD)
- Democrat - Delaware
- Dwight-Englewood School (New Jersey)
- Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (European Telecommunications Standards Institute)
- Delay Earliest Due Date
- Deutscher E-Learning-Innovations- und Nachwuchs-Award
- Distribution Flexible Alternative Current Transmission System
- Depletion Field-Effect Transistor
- Deterministic Finite-State Transition Diagram
- Distributed Higher Order Text Mining
- Dynamic Interference Coordination
- Direct Drive Image Light Amplifier (Hughes/JVC projector technology)
- Differential Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar (imaging technology)
- Departement Informationstechnologie und Elektrotechink (German)
- Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Distributed Internet Traffic Generator (Italy)
- Bosch D Jetronic Fuel Injection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The May 3rd demonstration included the Deployable Force-on-Force Instrumented Range System (DFIRST(TM)), a comprehensive instrumented training system for armored ground combat maneuver and gunnery training, to instrument the live exercise.
Note to Editors: SRI International is a registered trademark and Deployable Force-on-Force Instrumented Range System and DFIRST is a trademark of SRI International.