This edition has been updated to incorporate the most recent instruments, including the Delis-Kaplan Executive Function System, and the fourth editions of the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children, the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale, and the Wechsler Memory Scale.
What does D-KEFS stand for?
D-KEFS stands for Delis-Kaplan Executive Function System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of D-KEFS in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Higher Order Text Mining
- Dynamic Interference Coordination
- Direct Drive Image Light Amplifier (Hughes/JVC projector technology)
- Differential Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar (imaging technology)
- Departement Informationstechnologie und Elektrotechink (German)
- Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Distributed Internet Traffic Generator (Italy)
- Bosch D Jetronic Fuel Injection
- Druck Jetronic (German: Pressure Jetronic)
- Damped Log Belief Propagation
- Depot Level
- Direct Long-Fiber Thermoplastic (plastics)
- Discrepancy Log
- Distributed Label Switched Path
- Diazepam and Methohexital (drug combination)
- Directional Medium Access Control
- Dual-Level Media Access Control
- Development Marketplace for African Diaspora in Europe (World Bank)
- Director of Marketing and Communications (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Completely updated to include the most current instruments, including the Delis-Kaplan Executive Function System (D-KEFS), the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children-Fourth Edition (WISC-IV), the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-Fourth Edition (WAIS-IV), and the Wechsler Memory Scale-Fourth Edition (WMS-IV), Essentials of Neuropsychological Assessment, Second Edition presents an overview of the assumptions, logic, knowledge base, and skills underlying the practice of neuropsychological assessment.