and IBM on the Army's Day/Night Adverse Weather Pilotage System (D/NAPS) effort, a precursor to RPA, to provide a successful demonstration of the application of artificial intelligence real-time in the cockpit.
What does D/NAPS stand for?
D/NAPS stands for Day/Night Adverse Weather Pilotage System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Downlist (NASA)
- Driver's License
- Duckworth/Lewis (method used in cricket)
- Density Dependence of the Maximal Expiratory Flow
- Director, Marine Pollution Control Unit
- Day for Night (cinematography)
- Day/Night (cricket)
- Defect-to-Normal (ratio)
- Diameter/Neck Width (neuroradiology)