What does C+L stand for?
C+L stands for Cytokines and Lipopolysaccharides
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Connecticut & Western Massachusetts Mensa
- Christians United for Prosperity
- Combat (Air Artillery) B
- Channel De-Interleaver/De-Interleaving (also seen as CDIL)
- Concentration as a function of Time
- Critical Concentration (concentration at which intermolecular interaction occurs)
- C Augmented (music)
- C Object-Oriented Programming Language
- Control Plus Diet (research treatment group)
- control and hypertonic saline (physiology)