New tools will be developed for cross-correlation with extensive archival resources, producing well-characterised multi-wavelength data in the form of spectral energy distributions for large sets of objects.
What does XCOR stand for?
XCOR stands for Cross-Correlation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Crude Oil Barrels
- Crystal-Controlled Oscillator
- Olympic Cross-Country (mountain bike competition)
- XinniX Certified Originator
- Extended Common Object File Format
- Exterior Communication System
- Cross Connect
- Outside of the Continental United States
- Extensible Common Operational Picture
- eXtended Copy
- Transfer Cost
- X-Men: Children of the Atom (game)
- Excellent Coverage Partner (spades gaming)
- Expendable Current Profiler
- Explicit Control Protocol
- eXtended Copy Protection (First 4 Internet; UK)
- Extensible Clinical Protocol (XML-based clinical research protocols, eProtocols)
- Extensible Communications Platform (Jabber)
- Extension Cone Paralleling (radiograph production technique)
- Xavier College Preparatory (Phoenix, Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Advanced diagnostics were recently extended with the introduction of an intuitive cross-correlation analysis capability.
He outlines the basics of Fourier analysis, radar fundamentals, and synthetic aperture radar; basic ISAR concepts; procedures for conventional ISAR imaging; imaging techniques and fine-tuning procedures such as zero-padding and windowing that enhance image quality; ISAR waveforms and receivers, quadrature detection, Doppler shift phenomena, and range-Doppler ISAR imaging algorithms; scattering center representation of ISAR, including algorithms to reconstruct high-fidelity images and field data from the scattering centers; applications of ISAR to solve engineering problems such as antenna scattering and coupling; and motion compensation techniques, including the cross-correlation method, minimum entropy method, and joint-time, frequency-based motion compensation.
Beyond its dedicated breast-imaging elements, Merge Mammo features a wide range of standard manipulation and navigation features, including lesion contouring and cross-correlation tools.
It describes time difference of arrival of sound wave computation algorithm based on microphone signal cross-correlation and hyperbolic localization method resulting in coordinates of sound source position.
We used auto-correlation analysis to determine the purity of each spike class and cross-correlation analysis to detect synaptic interactions among spike classes (for details on auto- and cross-correlation analyses, see Gaffin & Brownell 1997a; Eggermont 1990).
The normalized two-dimensional cross-correlation (Lewis, 1998; ***2003) with calculated specimen is applied to more complicated regions (bigger area, black on Fig.
More recently, another body in the literature has emerged that concentrates on analysing the cross-correlation function between trade balance and terms of trade.