Other financial skills and competencies most needed today are cost/price analysis and life-cycle costing, as well as financial management in general.
What does C/PA stand for?
C/PA stands for Cost/Price Analysis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 837 other meanings of C/PA in our Acronym Attic
- Catch/Punch (soccer; goalie save)
- Charter Party (shipping)
- Chest Pain
- Control Panel
- Copy and Paste
- Critical Power
- City or Country / Profession / Status (married/single)
- Cost/Price Data
- Controller/Pilot Data Link Communications
- Cadet Private First Class (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Cost/Performance Integrated Product Team
- Cholesterol/Phospholipid Molar Ratio
- Cadet Private (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Certificate of Assignment to Quarters
- Change of Rater (US Army)
- Change of Rating
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program is competitively priced and includes key topics such as The Legal Aspects of Procurement Contracting, Supplier Selection and Relationship Management, Business Negotiations, Materials and Inventory Management, Logistics, Cost/Price Analysis and Project Management.
Despite these large variances, there was no indication that a cost/price analysis was conducted on the five proposals that the Army had received for this work.