Recognizing the potential of the copper rotor and the new Copper-Based Casting Technology (C-BCT) used to produce it, the U.
What does C-BCT stand for?
C-BCT stands for Copper-Based Casting Technology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 13 other meanings of C-BCT in our Acronym Attic
- Contingency Antenna Position Control Unit
- Channel Quality-Motivated Adaptive Rate Transmission
- Centre for Aquaculture and Seafood Development (Marine Institute, Canada)
- Certified Advanced Social Work Case Manager
- Common Abbreviated Test Language for All Systems
- Chemical-Biological (US DoD)
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Clinical Baseline Assessment Instrument
- Capacity-Balanced Alternate Routing
- Credit-Based Asset Servicing and Securitization
- Cross-Border Education Research Team (State University of New York at Albany)
- Community Business Environment Training and Audit (UK)
- Continuous Built-In Test
- Continuous Built in Test Equipment
- Closed-Loop Bell Laboratories Layered Space-Time Architecture
- Coalition Battle Management Language (Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization; also seen as CBML)
- Concept Bill-Of-Materials
- Circular Derivative of Bovine Pancreatic Trypsin Inhibitor
- Cellular-BTS Range Extension System (Oberon Wireless)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 million for 2005 to fund a public-private partnership called the Copper-Based Casting Technology (C-BCT) program.