At the desktop level, Inter-Tel's AXXESSORY Connect(TM) provides true computer-telephone integration by linking call processing capability from the AXXESS system to a personal computer.
What does C-TI stand for?
C-TI stands for Computer-Telephone Integration
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 421 other meanings of C-TI in our Acronym Attic
- Coalition to Stop the War against Yugoslavia
- Certified Social Work Case Manager
- Certified Social Worker in Health Care
- Conditioning-Test Paradigm (anatomy)
- Cretaceous-Tertiary (geologic boundary; also K-T, CT)
- Cross-Taggart Solution (cryobiology)
- Contingency-Theater Automated Planning System
- Cortical Thymic Epithelial Cell Line (cell culturing)
- Committee for Tactical Emergency Casualty Care
- Classification-Tree Hypermedia Information System (informatics)
- Conus-Theater Network Operations and Security Center
- Computer to Computer
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (US government)
- Chloralose-Urethane Mixture
- Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District
- Children with Unilateral Cleft Lip and Palate
- Conference USA
- Schedule V Controlled Substance (USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By choosing the D/82JCT-U or D/42JCT-U board for enterprise applications, developers eliminate the complexities associated with analog or T-1 integration as well as costly investments in proprietary computer-telephone integration (CTI) links.
Nasdaq-NNM: NRRD), a full-range provider of voice, video and data communications solutions, is expanding its service and systems integration offerings to take advantage of the dynamic growth in the computer-telephone integration (CTI) market.
The announcement was made today at the Call Center '93 and Computer-Telephone Integration '93 conferences.
These new JumpStart offerings, based on the CT Connect product family of computer-telephone integration (CTI) software, include sessions tailored to specific application features and development environments.
was announced today at the Call Center '93 and Computer-Telephone Integration '93 conferences, Digital Systems said.
ClienTel implements computer-telephone integration (CTI) features by delivering call data to R/3 desktops in response to call activities at corresponding telephones.
NASDAQ-NMS: DGTL) today announced developments that will integrate its Voicelink(R) Intelligent Call Management(TM) applications with industry-leading PBX systems using computer-telephone integration (CTI) technology.