In July 1989 she attended the Army Command and General Staff College, Fort Leavenworth, Kan.
What does C&GSC stand for?
C&GSC stands for Command and General Staff College
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- City and Guilds
- Clearing and Grubbing
- Columbus and Greenville Railway
- Contracts & Grants
- Convenience and Gas (business sector)
- Curb & Gutter
- Climate and Global Change Program (NOAA)
- Coast & Geodetic Survey
- Command & General Staff
- Commercial and Government Systems (Kodak)
- California and Hawaiian Sugar Company
- Calvin and Hobbes
- Charleston and Hamburg Railroad
- Cosmic and Heliospheric
- Cyanide & Happiness (webcomic)
- Camden and Islington (Mental Health Trust)
- Careless and Imprudent (driving offense)
- Certification & Inspection
- Checkout & Integration
- Chemistry & Industry Magazine (Industrial chemistry magazine published in London)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wizard of Oz Following his June 1975 promotion, Major Dubia attended the United States Army Command and General Staff College in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
July 10 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of trustees of the Command and General Staff College Foundation (CGSCF) in their first annual board meeting unanimously approved the addition of six new members.
Army Command and General Staff College, College of Naval Command and Staff, Marine Corps Command and Staff College, or Air Command and Staff College), (3) a selected foreign war college or fellowship program, or (4) a nonresident PME program (U.
Army War College, Command and General Staff College and the U.
He holds a Master of Military Art and Science from the Command and General Staff College, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas; a Master of National Security Strategy from the National War College at Carlisle Barracks, Pennsylvania; and an MS in Administration from Central Michigan University.
In addition to his scholastic training, General Crouch has had significant military training, which includes the United States Army War College and the United States Army Command and General Staff College.
He attended the Army's Command and General Staff College and the Naval War College.