The Director of Chemical and Biological Defense at the Defense Threat Reduction Agency and the Joint Program Executive Officer for Chemical-Biological Defense are regular participants in this group.
What does C-B stand for?
C-B stands for Chemical-Biological (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 119 other meanings of C-B in our Acronym Attic
- Conductive Atomic Force Microscopy
- Counseling Association for Humanistic Education and Development
- Common Type of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Caribbean Air Line Pilots' Association
- Centrally Accentuated Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody Test (test for Wegener's granulomatosis)
- Contingency Antenna Position Control Unit
- Channel Quality-Motivated Adaptive Rate Transmission
- Centre for Aquaculture and Seafood Development (Marine Institute, Canada)
- Certified Advanced Social Work Case Manager
- Common Abbreviated Test Language for All Systems
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Clinical Baseline Assessment Instrument
- Capacity-Balanced Alternate Routing
- Credit-Based Asset Servicing and Securitization
- Copper-Based Casting Technology
- Cross-Border Education Research Team (State University of New York at Albany)
- Community Business Environment Training and Audit (UK)
- Continuous Built-In Test
- Continuous Built in Test Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
It concluded with the name of the writer, Brotherhood of Allah, and essentially stated that certain chemical-biological agents were placed in a number of cities in the world and would be activated if the United States attacked Kuwait.
While too sophisticated and costly for the corner grocery store, the chemical-biological warfare booths could gain a major following in specialized, high-security markets, said David Howard, spokesman for the American Society for Industrial Security, a trade association with about 32,000 members worldwide.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 28, 2000 TVI Corporation announced Tuesday that it had completed delivery of an order for the USMC Chemical-Biological Incident Response Force (CBIRF).