LONDON -- Data Connection Limited (DCL), the world's leading independent provider of communications protocol software, announced today that the Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT) has licensed its Next Generation, Optical, Switching and Routing products.
What does C-DOT stand for?
C-DOT stands for Centre for Development of Telematics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 20 other meanings of C-DOT in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Decorative Artists Network (Ontario, Canada)
- Chronic Disease Assistance Plan (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Center for Drug and Alcohol Testing (California)
- unnamed day on which a deployment operation begins (US DoD)
- Conservative Directional/Channel Assignment
- Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician
- Constrained Decision Feedback Equalization
- Committee on Diversity in Neuroscience (Society for Neuroscience)
- Center for Development of Imaging Technology (Kerala, India)
- Conventional Differential Demodulation
- Combustion Engineering, Inc
- Communications-Electronics Life Cycle Management Command (US Army)
- Competitive Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
- Communications-Electronics Maintenance Responsibility Matrix
- Centre for Fundamental and Anomalies Research (Surrey, England)
- Citizens for Foreign Aid Reform (Canada)
- Illinois Council on Food and Agricultural Research (also seen as ILCFAR)
- Counter-Force Automated Surveillance & Targeting (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the leading developer of software radio solutions, and the Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT), the premier telecom technology center of the Government of India, today announced their strategic partnership to trial the Vanu Anywave TM Software Radio GSM Base Station technology as an integral component in wireless access and broadband solutions for the Indian rural communication market.
Some of those customers are:AirRunner Technologies (USA); Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT) (India); Guangzhou Coast Communications Co.