We continue to support the Government operations team providing this valuable capability supporting CENTCOM mission objectives," said Andreas Nonnenmacher, vice president, Goodrich's ISR Systems business.
What does C-JTSCC stand for?
C-JTSCC stands for CENTCOM (US Central Command)-Joint Theater Support Contracting Command (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Cellular Inhibitor of Apoptosis Protein 2
- Channel-Condition Independent Fair Queuing
- Schedule II Controlled Substance (USA)
- Schedule III Controlled Substance (USA)
- Counter-Imagery Intelligence
- Commander in Chief
- Contractor In-Plant Testing
- Composite Model Insulin Sensitivity Index
- Cisco-Integrated Services Digital Network User Part
- Schedule IV Controlled Substance (USA)
- Containerized Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (US DoD)
- Christian Local Area Network
- Classified Local Area Network
- Category Level (US DoD)
- Top-Level Executive (CEO, CRO, CIO)
- Conventional Label Switched Path
- Constant Modulus
- Courtenay & Mills (soft agar assay)
- Concurrent Media Access Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CENTCOM also released the findings of its investigation into the November 25 incident, in which 24 Pakistani soldiers were killed by NATO forces.
The Chief of the US CENTCOM applauded the efforts and sacrifices of the Pak Army to save and protect the people of Pakistan and Afghanistan.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Strategic Petroleum Challenge The CENTCOM area of responsibility (AOR) is 131 percent of the size of the continental United States, encompassing 4.
As a JTSCC, CENTCOM Contracting Command's contracting oversight responsibilities extend beyond Iraq and Afghanistan to include Pakistan, Kuwait, and the greater CENTCOM Area of Responsibility (AOR).
s foremost strategic thinkers and combat leaders, with extensive experience within the CENTCOM area of responsibility," Gates said.
GAO assessed the extent to which (1) Army and Marine Corps support forces are completing required combat skills training; (2) the services and CENTCOM have information to validate completion of required training; and (3) the services have used lessons learned to adjust combat skills training for support forces.
The team had been dispatched by CENTCOM commander Gen.