Additionally, Vanhoy contributed to test planning and safety chase support for the Automatic Air Collision Avoidance System.
What does A2CAS stand for?
A2CAS stands for Automatic Air Collision Avoidance System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Airman Second Class
- Answer to Cancer (foundation; Sherwood, OR)
- Army Airborne Command & Control
- Army Airspace Command and Control
- Acronym Too Complicated to Explain (newsgroups)
- Army Airborne Command & Control Element
- Army Airborne Command and Control System
- Advanced Airborne Command & Control Console
- Anglo-American Code and Cypher Co. (Washington)
- Army Aviation Combat Uniform
- Addicted to Design
- Agree to Disagree
- Analog To Digital
- Association des Doctorants et Docteurs du LSIS (French)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (communication protocol)
- Access to Excellence
- Actual to Expected
- Access to Finance (International Finance Corporation)
- Acts 2 Fellowship (Christian group; University of California, Berkeley)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two F-16 fighters flew a variety of potential collision courses to see if the Automatic Air Collision Avoidance System, or Auto ACAS, would separate the aircraft.
Called the Automatic Air Collision Avoidance System, or Auto ACAS for short, the system under development is described as ``see-and-avoid.