And both adults and adolescents saw about 40-point improvements in total Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale (PANSS) scores at 32 weeks of treatment, wrote Dr.
What does A-II stand for?
A-II stands for Adults and Adolescents (Catholic movie rating)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 81 other meanings of A-II in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptation Finite State Machine (algorithms)
- Auxiliary Division (US Navy)
- Assisted Global Navigation Satellite System (also seen as AGNSS)
- Assisted Global Positioning System (used in mobile communications as a positioning system)
- Alliance for Higher Education Competitiveness
- Alert Hour
- Atwood-Hammond Public Library District (Illinois)
- General Audiences (Catholic movie rating)
- Aperture Integral Equation
- Adults (Catholic movie rating)
- Army Infantry Board (Fort Benning, Georgia)
- Adults, with Reservations (Catholic movie rating)
- Advanced Lightweight Counter Mortar Radar (US Army)
- Digital/FM Satellite Links Between NATO SATCOM Ground Terminals
- Alternating Maximization (algorithm)
- Adaptive Media Access Control
- Animal Module for Autonomous Space Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alberto Tozzi of Bambino Gesu Hospital in Rome and his colleagues found that adults and adolescents over 14 years old were more than twice as likely to get infected in 2002 as people of the same age had been in 1998.
Findings of the MacArthur Research Network on Adolescent Development and Juvenile Justice have already greatly advanced the understanding of differences between adults and adolescents and the need to separate juveniles from the adult criminal system.